- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
1999 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 1999 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure, leaking coolant6
- runs roughly, stalls6
- problems starting when engine is hot3
- engine failure2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.