- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 6: Recall Notices Haunt Family of GM Victim, Ben Hair
- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
1999 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 1999 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- runs roughly, stalls6
- intake manifold gasket failure, leaking coolant5
- problems starting when engine is hot3
- engine failure2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.