6.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Am engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Nov 262009

Grand Am GT V6

While driving out of town for the holiday, I noticed during fairly high acceleration my engine began to whine and slightly rattle and the service engine soon light flashed, but only during acceleration! Once I reached the speed I wanted it stopped until I began to rapidly accelerate again! I can't find out anything about it either!

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA