- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2000 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2000 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while driving12
- intake manifold gaskets failure6
- blown head gasket3
- gas smell3
- low coolant light2
- engine issues1
- engine runs rough1
- high pitched whine during acceleration1
- idling high1
- rod knock1
- terrible mpg1
- won't start when cold1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.