Steering Wheel Veers Car

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

4.0

2001 Pontiac Grand Am steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am:

2001 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Oct 192007

Grand Am GT 3.4L V6

I have been told that my vehicle probably has a bad wheel bearing because if I turn sharp to the left it pulls left and the same if I turn sharp right. I have had the car checked out for this but nothing can be found. This is dangerous because if I momentarily let go of the wheel the vehicle either heads for a ditch or oncoming traffic. I do not know what is causing my vehicle to want to kill itself and try and take me out in the process. But then again if you were manufactured by GM and they just ignore your problems it is quite understandable.

- , Avoca, NY, USA