2001 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2001 Grand Am steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering rack failed1
- steering wheel veers car1
- the steering wheel is hard to turn1
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.