Battery Keeps Draining

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

1. pull out the trunk light (1 reports)
2004 Pontiac Grand Am electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 012009

Grand Am 3.2L

After many times of jump starting, two new batteries, and 75.00 for a parasitic drain test. I was asked if I parked on a hill at night. Since I do, I found out the trunk light switch is run on a mercury level switch. So I pulled out the bulb and problem fixed! I hope this may save anyone else a little time and trouble, if it's their problem.

- , Troy, IL, USA