- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2004 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2004 Grand Am electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- passlock problem, won't start and security light is blinking29
- engine won't turn over, won't start6
- battery keeps draining1
- Fuse box malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller11
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.