- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 6: Recall Notices Haunt Family of GM Victim, Ben Hair
2004 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2004 Grand Am electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- passlock problem, won't start and security light is blinking29
- engine won't turn over, won't start6
- battery keeps draining1
- Fuse box malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System54
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.