- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2004 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 2004 Grand Am electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- passlock problem, won't start and security light is blinking29
- relay switch behind dash clicking14
- turn signal switch failed8
- car did not recognize the key, security module bad4
- engine won't turn over4
- battery keeps draining1
- cd player stopped working suddenly1
- Fuse box malfunction1
- ignition switch went bad1
- static from the speakers when radio isn't on1
- ticking sound in interior1
- turn signals stopped working1
- turn signals work intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System49
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.