NHTSA — Seats Problems

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix:

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Sep 171999

Grand Prix

Updated information. Above. Sent 2 I was driving on an intrastate road. Traffic was moving at @60mph. After passing a curve I suddenly came upon a car completely stopped in the left lane. I reacted quickly and came to a full stop. I left @9 ft. In front of me. I was unable to change lanes. Within seconds I was hit from behind. I woke up with a brain injury as well as other physical injuries. Tbi as a result, I lost all but 2 in family and friends. I endured more than anyone can imagine. I am still waiting for help. After seeing all of the recalls on other 1998 Grand Prix, where is the warning about failing seat restraints? my mechanic gave me a print out showing the part. Unfortunately I did not have a lawyer.. the NY times article prompted me to write this. I was not able to! before this.

- Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA