1998 Pontiac Grand Prix
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Grand Prix accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- audio speakers do not work1
- key stuck in the ignition1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.