1998 Pontiac Grand Prix
cooling system Problems
Worst 1998 Grand Prix cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- overheating due to cracked intake manifold6
- cooling fan not functioning1
- low coolant sensor went bad1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Prix Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Prix compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Prix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Prix.