Heater Fan Is Noisy

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix:

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Owner Comments

Nov 122012

Grand Prix

When heater is on full blast there is a loud annoying ticking sound. When the fan is off, it goes away. Had dealership look into it and they said they didn't hear it, the fan was fine, and nothing was interfering with it working properly. This is a real problem, I have had other passengers comment on how annoying the sound is and it's been going on since early October when I started using heat again.

- , Grand Rapids, MI, USA

Oct 222008

Grand Prix GTP 3.8L V6

this has to be one of the most annoying sounds i swear there is a cricket or something in there and my husband can't hear certain tones and it happens to be one of them. I have to have the radio on or heat off in order to not go nuts w/this. I love my car and it is the first one that i have ever bought that was not at least 10 years old. We have also had a few other problems (that where not covered of course.) I haven't called my dealer yet, I was hoping someone could give me a quick, easy way of fixing it.

- , Whitten, IA, USA