- June 22: Toyota Won't Get New Koua Fong Lee Camry Trial
- May 16: Toyota Sienna Recalled By Two Independent Toyota Distributors
- May 13: Over 11.5 Million Vehicles Recalled Due To Explosive Takata Airbag Inflators
- May 3: NHTSA: No Toyota Corolla Unintended Acceleration Investigation
- April 12: Lawsuit Filed Over 2012 Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell
2006 Toyota Corolla
Worst 2006 Corolla engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine surges while stopped7
- cuts off while driving or upon stopping6
- engine stalled out while driving3
- sudden unintended acceleration2
- engine failure1
- engine revving, until 10kms1
- have to change oil constantly1
- low idle1
- oil leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.