2014 Acura RLX fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Acura RLX:

2014 Acura RLX Owner Comments

Jun 022014

RLX

The window sticker claims 20/24/30 mpg. I am getting 15/19/24. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Acura Client retention is a FRICKIN' JOKE!!!!!!!! I asked for a supervisor when he told me there is nothing he will do for me. Said no supervisor, it is what it is. Many factors go into mileage- WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP. I pay for premium gas and I am getting less mpg than the V8 I gave up for this.

I am in a 3 year lease but I will NEVER buy another Acura. PLEASE DO NOT BUY AN ACURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep hearing the engine has to break in- REALLY! BS!!! Mileage varies by driving etc- REALLY 5 mpg per gallon and getting worse?? I should have stayed with my V8 Hyundai. Please don't buy it no matter how wonderful the car is unless mileage doesn't concern you. I only leased because of the mileage and now Acura could give two you know what's about it. Really aggravating.

- Gayle J., Las Vegas, NV, USA