- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls A6 and A7 to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 9 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 9 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 53 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,446 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.