- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 43 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 55 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 57 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 75 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 80 days ago
Audi Recall 82C1: Auxiliary Heater Connector May Overheat
2015 Audi A7
The extra resistance can cause the connector to overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Audi A6 Sedans and 2015 Audi A7 vehicles. The auxiliary heater electrical connector on these vehicles may have been incorrectly inserted into the auxiliary heater, possibly resulting in increased electrical resistance.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the auxiliary heater connector, replacing the auxiliary heater and connector, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 15, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 82C1.
Click a tab for more information.