- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 4 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 17 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 For Airbag Failures recalls | 17 days ago
- June 28: Audi A8 Recall Issued For Passenger Seat Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- June 25: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled For Turn Signal Failures recalls | 20 days ago
2015 Audi A7
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Audi A7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Audi A7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
The extra resistance can cause the connector to overheat, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the PODS module malfunctions, the front passenger air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the head curtain airbag does not deploy properly in the event of a crash, an unbelted passenger has an increased risk of injury. Read more »