- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 3 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 13 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
Audi Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1998 Audi A8
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.