- April 24: Audi Coolant Pump Recall Affects 1.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 8 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 69 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 71 days ago
Audi Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1998 Audi A8
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.