- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 10 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 19 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 27 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 57 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 86 days ago
1998 Audi A8
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Audi A8
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Audi A8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
This could allow the vehicle to roll, causing a crash without warning. Read more »
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle. Read more »