- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 47 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 50 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 52 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 58 days ago
Audi TSB #A191562 2025303-
1998 Audi A8
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 19 number 15-61 dated July 7, 2015. Discontinuation and mixing of Audi-approved engine coolants. G11, G12, and G12+ coolants have been replaced by an improved version. G12++ coolant (for service available) has been introduced in MY 2005 for all engines. G13 has been introduced in MY 2008 as factory filling and service.
Click a tab for more information.