- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A011547 2035002-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 15-46 dated October 8, 2015. The Mil is on. DTCs are stored in the ECM. The DTCs may appear during monitoring of the secondary air system during the engine cold starting phase. With the electric solenoid valves controlled, a diagnosis cycle is performed and the secondary air pressure is measured for a specified value. The secondary air pressure can be influenced by several factors; which may include a leak in the vacuum system.
Click a tab for more information.