- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A201440 2033836-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:FILLER PIPE AND CAP
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 13-26 dated May 15, 2013. Customer states that the vehicle cannot be refueled due to difficulty inserting the fuel pump nozzle into the filler neck. Customer may also state that the flap is stuck in a locked position and it cannot be moved with fingers.
Click a tab for more information.