- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A371317 2029027-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-02 dated April 26, 2013. Customer may report transmission warning light is illuminated. In some cases, the vehicle will not move after being started and placed into gear. After key cycle, the vehicle drives without restriction. DTCs is stored in the transmission control module (TCM). If DFCCs do not match exactly, this TSB does not apply.
Click a tab for more information.