- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
Audi TSB #A401334 2018194-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 10-04 dated April 1, 2010. Oil appears on one or several shock absorbers. Oil may appear on a shock absorber. As a result of a leak because the shock absorber is damaged. As a result of residue from when the shock was filled during production, or of slight condensation in the seal area. This small amount of oil is for lubrication and it reduces wear on the seal.
Click a tab for more information.