- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A401440 2023187-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: STEERING:WHEEL AND HANDLE BAR
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 13-35 dated September 23, 2013. Squeaking noises are heard when the steering wheel is turned or maneuvered. The noises may be more prevalent in wet weather. The folds of the outer rubber boots on the front axle shafts may come in contact with each other when the steering wheel is turned, causing squeaking noises. These noises are more likely to occur when the vehicle is new. The volume and occurrence of the noise will dissipate after a short break-in period.
Click a tab for more information.