- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 26 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
Audi TSB #A401548 2042603-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: STEERING
- When the vehicle is driven between 35 mph and 75 mph, a noise can be heard in the front of the vehicle. The customer may say that the noise is coming from the steering column area, and may describe the sound as buzzing, humming, whistling, whining, grinding, howling, and/or droning. The best way to understand the complaint is to discuss it with the customer. Faulty wheel bearing(s) may cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.