- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #A401549 2018194-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SHOCK ABSORBER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 14-41 dated July 2, 2014. Oil appears on one or several shock absorbers. Oil may appear on a shock absorber As a result of a leak because the shock absorber is damaged. Oil may appear on a shock absorber As a result of residue from when the shock was filled during production, or as a result of slight condensation in the seal area. This small amount of oil is for lubrication and it reduces wear on the seal.
Click a tab for more information.