- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
Audi TSB #A431323 2018765-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:COMPRESSOR
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 43 number 13-14 dated April 11, 2013. The self-leveling system can no longer be adjusted with the MMI. The compressor for the self-leveling system continues to run after the engine has been switched off and the vehicle has been locked. DTCs may be stored in the level control system module. Because of poor performance or failure of the air suspension compressor, the vehicle ride height cannot be adjusted. As a safeguard, the control module will lower the vehicle to the lowest position and illuminate the warning light. Drivability is not affected.
Click a tab for more information.