- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 69 days ago
Audi TSB #A441344 2022563-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 13-42 dated September 27, 2013. Customer feels vibration in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not lead to any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control. The customer feels the vibration while driving at highway speeds from 55 - 80 mph (88 - 128 km/h). This bulletin is not applicable if this vehicle has a Repair Authorization on this topic.
Click a tab for more information.