- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 26 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
Audi TSB #A441557 2022563-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 14-56 dated December 8, 2014. Customer feels vibration in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not lead to any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control. Customer feels the vibration while driving at highway speeds from 55 ? 80 mph (88 ? 128 km/h). This bulletin is not applicable if this vehicle has a Repair Authorization on this topic. If an applicable Repair Authorization is not followed, the claim will not be paid. Tires with higher mileage and/or wear should be inspected to determine the best correction for the issue (repair or replacement). Tire life and condition should be determined prior to starting any diagnosis or repair for a vibration.
Click a tab for more information.