- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
Audi TSB #A481232 2029282-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 12 ? 24 dated May 8, 2012. The symbol for dynamic steering is illuminated in the instrument cluster. A DTC for overload or overuse is stored in the active steering control module (J792), address word 1B. The environmental data from the GFF log matches the example shown in the Technical Background section.
Click a tab for more information.