- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 28 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
Audi TSB #A481354 2028220-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 12-30 dated June 25, 2012. Steering wheel appearance damaged due to external impact (e.g., contact with finger nails, zippers, watches, rings, etc.). External impact (e.g., contact with finger nails, zippers, watches, rings etc.) can cause damage to the appearance of the steering wheel. This type of damage is not warrantable, as numerous investigations have shown that there is no fault in material or workmanship.
Click a tab for more information.