- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A901341 2010353-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 90 number 10-14 dated August 10, 2010. Cigarette lighter element will not lock into the lighter socket -U1- to begin the heating process, or the lighter element will not automatically release once the heating process has completed. As a result, the socket can become inoperative when used as a power outlet.
Click a tab for more information.