- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A911264 2031367-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- CD or DVD disks do not automatically change from one to the next in the external CD or DVD changer. The CD and DVD changer have different operating concepts. MMI3G: Disks in the CD changer are always automatically changed from one to the next. MMI3G+ (with Audi connect): Disks in the CD changer are automatically changed from one to the next, but this operation is disabled when the Repeat option is turned on in the Media Settings menu. By default (MMI factory default setting) the repeat option is set to ? Off?. DVD changer (A8 only): Disks in the DVD changer can only be changed manually.
Click a tab for more information.