- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911304 2013422-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-49 dated July 31, 2012. The Bluetooth® telephone cannot be connected to the vehicle?s Infotainment system. Certain restrictions are present when a Bluetooth device is connected to the vehicle. The restrictions vary depending on the vehicle system present.
Click a tab for more information.