- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911308 2028190-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 11-28 dated December 9, 2011. Customer is inquiring about retrofitting the MMI system with a language pack or map database outside of factory-available options.
Click a tab for more information.