- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911434 2027718-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 14-20 dated January 3, 2014. When the driver uses the Bluetooth hands-free telephone system to make a call, the listener on the other end cannot clearly understand the driver. The driver's voice sounds muffled, as if it is being heard from under water. The microphone seal was damaged during installation into the roof module.
Click a tab for more information.