- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A971442 2036764-
2011 Audi A8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 14-41 dated March 18, 2014. The MIL is on. Vehicle will not start. DTC P068A00 is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Numerous unrelated DTCs are also stored in the system, including: P056200, P057100, P068700, P068A00, P162400, P190C00, U010000, U010100, U012100, U014600, U015500, U021200, U101100, U102600, U111100, U111300, U140000, VAG00003, VAG00185, VAG00263, VAG00317, VAG00384, VAG00446, VAG00456, VAG00457, VAG00466, VAG00473, VAG00532, VAG00565, VAG00591, VAG00714, VAG00819, VAG00955, VAG01217, VAG01299, VAG01314, VAG01315, VAG01317, VAG01320, VAG01330, VAG01331, VAG01332, VAG01334, VAG01333, VAG01336, VAG01705, VAG01964, VAG02067, VAG02072, VAG02095, VAG02103, VAG02203, VAG02214, VAG02635, VAG02812, VAG02874, VAG03041, VAG03157, VAG03166, VAG03220, VAG03278, and/or VAG03531. The motronic engine control module power supply relay, J271, is not functioning properly. Because the J271 relay controls battery voltage (Terminal 30) via a ground signal sent from the ECM, numerous faults can occur in multiple control modules when it is not functioning properly.
Click a tab for more information.