- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 18 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 54 days ago
- October 22: Audi Recalls Q5 and SQ5 For Second Time Over Loose Trim recalls | 87 days ago
Audi Recall 20AV: Fuel Supply Line May Leak Fuel
2014 Audi A8
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Audi S8 and A8 vehicles. The fuel supply line for the high pressure fuel pump may become porous over time, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began July 20, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 20AV.
Click a tab for more information.