- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 6 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 10 days ago
2014 Audi A8
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi A8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi A8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Leaking fuel, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the driver, ... Read more »