- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #721312 2030729-4
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: SEATS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 72 number 13-05 dated September 5, 2013. Customer may report hearing squeak or rattle sounds coming from the rear seat area. The rattle sound may be caused from the pivot point of the torsion bar within the 2/3 rear seat backrest pivot assembly. The squeak noise may be coming from the rear seat armrest area, specifically from the contact surface between the armrest lock and the striker pin.
Click a tab for more information.