- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A001349 2033576-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Although the correct amount of oil was added to the engine during an oil change service, a check of the oil level shows that the oil level is not okay. When an unapproved aftermarket speed-filling device is used to add oil to the engine, the increased oil flow rate may force oil into the intake manifold or combustion chamber, creating the potential for engine damage.
Click a tab for more information.