- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A001459 2029737-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 12-34 dated June 6, 2012. The process of draining oil through the drain plug is not always tidy. When oil is drained through the drain plug, the oil might spill on components around the oil pan area. If it is not properly cleaned up, this spilled oil could drip after the procedure is complete, causing unnecessary customer complaints.
Click a tab for more information.