- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A011256 2031368-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- MIL on. Engine misfire. Poor performance. Unnecessary High Pressure Fuel Pumps replacement due to Guided Fault Finding test plans not being performed or interrupted when the following DTC?s are present in the engine control module.
Click a tab for more information.