- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A011330 2027082-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 24 number 12-28 dated April 24, 2012. MIL on. DTC P0234 (Turbo/Super Charger Overboost Condition) is stored in the engine control module, J623 (address word 01). No other DTCs are stored. DTC P0234 can be set inadvertently by the software application. DTC P0234 can be set with an actual cause in combination with loss of engine power and low/uneven engine performance, based on charge pressure control.
Click a tab for more information.