- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A011335 2035454-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- During reset of the service reminder, the following message appears on the ODIS tester: ?Secondary air injection system - checking secondary air mass?. MIL is not illuminated. Under certain driving conditions, the secondary air ports in the cylinder head can accumulate carbon over time, causing a restriction. The ODIS tester can identify the state of the restriction, and will request that the system is cleaned in order to prevent the MIL from illuminating.
Click a tab for more information.