- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A011383 2033001-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- MIL on. DTC P0491 and P0492 (Secondary Air System Insufficient Flow, Bank 1/2) are stored at the same time. Mileage is greater than 15,000 miles. Under certain driving conditions, the secondary air ports in the cylinder head can accumulate carbon over time, causing a restriction.
Click a tab for more information.