- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A011386 2033630-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- MIL on. Rough idle. DTCs are stored in the Engine Control Module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Engine may have reduced performance without significant loss of power or stalling. Because there are a number of different misfire faults (unrelated to ignition coil operation) that could cause the MIL to illuminate, proper Guided Fault Finding (GFF) misfire diagnosis must be followed before any ignition coils are replaced.
Click a tab for more information.