- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A011403 2033223-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-29 dated September 16, 2013. The engine warning light is on after engine replacement. The engine is not running roughly. However, the engine control module, J623 (address word 01), is storing one or more engine misfire fault codes. The fault codes occur at light load, between 8% and 14% accelerator pedal position. The programmed values for the misfiring recognition are not automatically reset by deleting the memory once.
Click a tab for more information.