- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A011459 2036169-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 14-55 dated January 8, 2014. The MIL is on. DTC P0087 may be stored in the ECM. Drivability concerns such as hard starting/no starting are present. Outside temperature is sub-freezing. In tank, fuel pump may be making a straining noise.
Click a tab for more information.