- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A011507 2028344-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-69 dated February 14, 2013. Noises and inconsistent engine operation after cold start during the catalyst heating phase. The customer may misinterpret these symptoms as engine misfiring. This bulletin applies only to non-diesel engines.
Click a tab for more information.